- Research in Microfinance – A Practitioner’s Perspective – Talk at CERMi, Brussels and a Rejoinder by Prof Shamika Ravi of the ISB, Hyderabad
- A 15 min video summary of the last three days of the 80 day Shodh Yatra
- Day 79 – The Yatra ends in Pochampally, Shodh continues
- Day 74 – Kolar, Karnataka
- Day 73- General comment – We have to be counted before we count !
suvojitc on Research in Microfinance… Christian Louboutin… on Day 2 – January 31, 2011… http://yahoo.com on Days 71-72 Dhaka, Banglad… JOGEN KALITA on Day 79 – The Yatra ends in Poc… NGOs in Bangalore on Day 16 -February 14, 2011 Barg…
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Face to Face with Microfinance Clients Further, for Kolar, feedback from clients during the qualitative investigation by the study team reveals that the multiple borrowing level of 3-4 loans per client in the area resulted from several individuals having taken … Continue reading