- Research in Microfinance – A Practitioner’s Perspective – Talk at CERMi, Brussels and a Rejoinder by Prof Shamika Ravi of the ISB, Hyderabad
- A 15 min video summary of the last three days of the 80 day Shodh Yatra
- Day 79 – The Yatra ends in Pochampally, Shodh continues
- Day 74 – Kolar, Karnataka
- Day 73- General comment – We have to be counted before we count !
suvojitc on Research in Microfinance… Christian Louboutin… on Day 2 – January 31, 2011… http://yahoo.com on Days 71-72 Dhaka, Banglad… JOGEN KALITA on Day 79 – The Yatra ends in Poc… NGOs in Bangalore on Day 16 -February 14, 2011 Barg…
Monthly Archives: June 2011
April 18, 2011 Pochampally, Nalgonda District, Andhra Pradesh Based on report by Vishali Vishwanath, Communications Team, BASIX The last day of ‘Shodh Yatra’ was planned to culminate on April 18, 2011 in a village called Pochampally (about 45 … Continue reading